- Moderate restructuring – targeted technologies
- Full-scale disruption - a complete overhaul
Unsure? Allow us to do a technology assessment of your current environment. Our findings will make important and strategic recommendations to guide you in the right direction and our team of experts is available to help you move through the process with the least amount of interruption to your firm and staff.
Our IT Transformation engagements focus on helping enterprises understand and select projects that improve overall IT operations. The End State result will include one or more of the following:
- Greater stability
- Operational cost reduction
- Simplification of the technical landscape
- Enhanced security posture
- Improved system visibility and metrics
- Transformation of costs from fixed to variable (scalability) or a combination
As the IT planning process begins, your firm’s key stakeholders are included to define the desired End State. We are keenly aware that once our work is completed, it must be transitioned to operation staff for steady state support. Including your staff is very important and greatly enhances the knowledge transfer and long-term acceptance of the solution.
Our Current State Assessment (CSA) considers all aspects of IT including:
- IT staffing (insourced, outsourced, vendor contributions, etc.)
- Business application software
Once the CSA is completed and identifies the gaps, needs, risks, and requirements necessary to reach the End State, then we work with your key business principals to chart a detailed path between the Current State and End State. Our deliverable is a Strategy and Roadmap to reach the End State which includes:
- Project Plans
- Risk Logs, Issue Logs and Change Logs
- Communication Plans
- Detail Migration Workbooks
- Key Metrics including various levels of Status Reporting
The essential value of any IT Transformation is providing you and your firm with the ability to seek new potential markets and to maximize growth opportunities by improving overall IT operations.
Contact us today for a no-cost, comprehensive consultation.